2nd June 2019, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I do PGDM(International Hotel Management) after completing BHM course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do PGDM(International Hotel Management) as I am a student of BHM, so I will be able to do this PGDM(International Hotel Management)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

5th June 2019, 12:59 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PGDM(International Hotel Management) after completing BHM course?

=> Yes, you are eligible to do PGDM(International Hotel Management) after completing BHM course.

=> The basic eligibility required to get admission in PGDM(International Hotel Management) course is the candidate should have passed bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.
5th June 2019, 12:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PGDM(International Hotel Management) after completing BHM course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do PGDM(International Hotel Management) as I am a student of BHM, so I will be able to do this PGDM(International Hotel Management)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can study PGDM (International Hotel Management) course after completion of the BHM. Those candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the PGDM (International Hotel Management) course. Candidates are selected for the PGDM (International Hotel Management) on the basis of their performance in the entrance test (CAT/MAT, etc.), academic merit, interpersonal skills, etc. Therefore, being a BHM candidate you are eligible to study the PGDM (International Hotel Management).
5th June 2019, 06:54 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly apply for the PGDM(International Hotel Management) after completing BHM course.

The candidates need to have a graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university in any stream to be eligible to apply for PGDM(International Hotel Management) course.

The admission to the PGDM(International Hotel Management) course is through entrance examination.
7th June 2019, 12:52 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course, you are eligible to apply for PGDM (International Hotel Management) after completing the BHM course.

Eligibility Criteria:

1) Bachelors Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) having Political Science / International Relations as one of the subjects from a recognized university.

2) Mos the reputed universities/Institutions accept CAT/MAT exams core card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?