31st December 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to pursue BHM to study M.Sc in Hotel Management?

hi..
i am completed my B.sc general,
now can i choose M.sc hotel management as my career ,
is BHM is neccesary to do Msc hotel manegement????
please tell me about this

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges to pursue MSc in Hospital and Hotel Management Programme?
  2. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  3. Am I eligible for BHM through lateral entry after completing my 2 years diploma course in Hotel Management?
  4. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  5. Can I study BHM after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management?
  6. How to become a food inspector after doing BHM(Hotel Management) in Bangalore University?
  7. BHM is better cource or not?
  8. Bachelor of Hotel Management is a better course? Can I get job after this course? Expected starting salary?
  9. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management?
  10. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  11. Salary in hotel management
  12. How to do management training in front office department? I am pursuing BHM
  13. I have a Hotel Management Degree(BHM) : Am I eligible for writing IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee of Bachelor of Hotel Management program in Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Am I eligible for IPCC after completing Hotel Management degree
  16. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  17. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  18. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
1st January 2015, 03:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to pursue BHM to study M.Sc in Hotel Management?

No, BHM is not necessary for doing M.Sc Hotel Management.

You can even do it after B.Sc general course but should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in your graduation.

As the minimum criteria for doing M.Sc Hotel Management is to hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
1st January 2015, 04:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to pursue BHM to study M.Sc in Hotel Management?

Is it mandatory to pursue BHM to pursue M. Sc in Hotel Management ?

No, Graduation in any stream or discipline is accepted to be eligible for M. Sc in Hotel Management master degree course. B. Sc General is considered as Graduation bachelor degree course, and you are eligible for doing M. Sc in Hotel Management course. The duration of M. Sc Hotel Management course is 02 years (4 semesters). And Any degree is acceptable to pursue M. Sc Hotel Management. The educational qualification required to be eligible for M. Sc Hotel Management is Any degree any discipline, DHMCT from recognized university or from Food craft institutes. Any degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 is accepted to pursue M. Sc Hotel Management course. Some of the best institutes for Hotel Management courses are, IHM Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Mumbai, IHM Gwalior, IHM Delhi, Kolkata ; Rizvi Institute of Hotel Management, Amity school of Hospitality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?