9th March 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study BHM after completing Diploma in Hotel Management?

Sir, I am doing Diploma in Hotel Management and I want to join BHM course. I am studying in 3rd year. But I want direct admission. So, kindly tell me is this possible? I can get direct admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for BHM through lateral entry after completing my 2 years diploma course in Hotel Management?
  2. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  3. Can I study BHM after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management?
  4. Is it mandatory to pursue BHM to study M.Sc in Hotel Management?
  5. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  6. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  7. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  8. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Whether Indian Institute of Hotel Management conducts entrance exam for admission in BHM course?
  10. Can I study MBA in Ireland after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management in India?
  11. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  12. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  13. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
  14. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing 3 year Diploma Agriculture course? -- [New]
  15. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  16. Possibilities to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management course at SRM University?
  17. How to become a food inspector after doing BHM(Hotel Management) in Bangalore University?
  18. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
17th April 2018, 07:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study BHM after completing Diploma in Hotel Management?

Yes, definitely you can get direct admission in the 2nd year of BHM course after the completion of Diploma in Hotel Management course. There a number of colleges offering lateral entry directly in the second year of BHM course after Diploma in the same.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma in Hotel Management from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to get lateral entry directly in the second year of BHM course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?