12th May 2021, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduation from IGNOU after 33 years of graduation? Exemptions due to Covid crisis in India?

I have completed two years graduation in 1988 from CCS University. Now can I apply for Post Graduation from IGNOU after these many years? Do I have exemptions due to Covid crisis in India?
B K Dixit
MZN ,UP

12th May 2021, 11:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do post graduation from IGNOU after 33 years of graduation? Exemptions due to Covid crisis in India?

Yes, you can do post-graduation from IGNOU after a gap of graduation and there are no exemptions due to the Covid crisis in India. The university has opened the admission and the releasing the re-registration form on 5th May 2021 for the July session. The last date to fill the IGNOU re-registration form is 15th June 2021.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any discipline or in a relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit obtained in the last qualifying examination. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.ignou.ac.in
13th May 2021, 11:54 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I do post graduation from IGNOU after 33 years of graduation? Exemptions due to Covid crisis in India?

Yes, You can do post graduation from IGNOU after 33 years of graduation.

If you have completed Graduation from recognized university than only you are eligible to pursue Post Graduation course now.

There is no exemptions due to covid crisis.

You have to complete entire course as part time student complete on regular days.
13th May 2021, 02:00 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Bachelor’s in any field with or without a degree in Education from a recognised university.

18,400 rs. is the total fees of pursuing this course.

The duration of post- graduation is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?