2nd November 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do short term medical courses after MCA?

Can I do short term medical courses after MCA. I am not interested to work in software field.I am interested in medical field. I studied physics, chemistry and biology in 12th.

3rd November 2017, 01:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do short term medical courses after MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do short term medical courses after MCA. I am not interested to work in software field.I am interested in medical field. I studied physics, chemistry and biology in 12th.

As you have studied MCA it is not advisable to study any short term courses in the medical field. The MCA is one of the best courses in the computer science field. You can apply for various jobs in the IT and software field with MCA qualification. To get a job in the software field, you should have very good technical knowledge and communication skills. The selection process consists of Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. Prepare well to clear the selection process to get a job in the software industry. Salary and abroad chances are high in the software field compared to the other fields.
3rd November 2017, 04:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do short term medical courses after MCA?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you may not find better career opportunities when you go with doing Short Term Medical Courses after completion of MCA course.

Even though you have pursued 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects your subjects were different in Graduation and Post Graduation.

Hence, doing Short Term Medical courses would not fetch you good career as well as job opportunities after completion of studies.

As per my knowledge, you must have done Graduation in Medical field in order to pursue short term medical courses.

I suggest you to go with Software field as your highest is related to Computer's subject so that you will find better job opportunities in several organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?