2nd November 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

How to check the authenticity of my degree of Singhania University?

After taking my all certificates a person gave me a pass mark sheet bearing enrollment no. 1606111192 of master of education in 2015 and a mark sheet has been given by a broker saying that he is powerful member of Singhania university. I want my marks sheet is true or false. My name is Kailash PD Singh s/o Surendra PD Singh. Please take it seriously Sir. My contact no 9470036051.

Related Questions:
  1. Is the B.Ed degree from Singhania University valid for government jobs and other government purposes?
  2. Whether Singhania University is a Government University or not? Is it AICTE approved?
  3. Is Singhania university offering one year B.Ed course recognized by NCTE?
  4. Is it safe to do Ph.D course in Singhania University? Is it recognized by UGC?
  5. Is Singhania University registered under AICTE and NICTE? Should I do M.A in education from Mumbai University or M.Ed from Singhania University?
  6. Is the B.Ed degree from Singhania University valid for government jobs? -- [New]
  7. Should I join Singhania University to study BMLT course? Is this university UGC recognized? Can I get government job in J&K?
  8. Is it good to do Ph.D from Singhania University?
  9. Am I eligible for bank exam after B.Sc in AME from Singhania University?
  10. Is BA considered to be a graduation course or not?
  11. Is Singhania University valid for M.Ed?
  12. Is B.Ed. from Singhania University considered for Central Teacher eligibility test?
  13. Is Singhania university approved from NCTE? Job in government school of Delhi after B.Ed from Singhania University?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank and other government competitive exams after graduating from Singhania university?
  15. Is Singhania University fake?
  16. Is it recognized and accepted to work in abroad having Singhania university B.Ed course?
  17. Singhania university requires 50% for PhD instead of 55% in other universities, is it good and approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Singhania University recognized by UGC act 1956? Will I be able to get a government job?
3rd November 2017, 02:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check the authenticity of my degree of Singhania University?

If you have studied from a UGC recognized university and got the certificates after passing the exams, then surely your degree is valid. Just make sure that the university is not listed as fake university on UGC official website.

If someone is just offering you a degree without even studying the course, then it will surely be a fraud and you might face criminal charges, if you take help of those certificates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?