2nd November 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose for B.Ed after BCA degree?

Sir, I am completing my BCA from Vinayaka Missions University can I apply for B.Ed? If year which subject, I can apply now which college is offer B.Ed course.
Santosh.

3rd November 2017, 02:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose for B.Ed after BCA degree?

On the basis of BCA, you can only choose computers or any subject related to it. There is subject like Information practices offered at many schools these days, which us nothing but computer science.

Hence, just opt according to the options available based on your BCA degree. You can't opt any subject, which doesn't match your degree qualification.
3rd November 2017, 04:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

The subject you choose basically depends upon your interests and skills that you have.

As you are done with BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) course some of the streams that you may go with are given below.

>> You may pursue Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) in the below mentioned streams.
* B.Ed in Computers
* B.Ed in Mathematics
* B.Ed in English ..etc.,

>> Yes, you are certainly eligible pursue B.Ed course after successful completion of BCA course as the basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" in concerned stream or any stream from a recognized board/ university.
3rd November 2017, 05:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am completing my BCA from Vinayaka Missions University can I apply for B.Ed? If year which subject, I can apply now which college is offer B.Ed course.
Santosh.

You can choose a computer science subject in B.Ed. Candidates, who have done their UG Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and Computer Application, can apply for Computer Science in the B.Ed. Those candidates who have studied 10+2+3 pattern of study and passed the qualifying examination with 50% marks are eligible for the admission to study B.Ed course. Admission to the course is done through an entrance examination. The B.Ed course is useful for those candidates who wish to pursue their career in the teaching profession.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?