3rd November 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any good university of USA for MS program if scored 298 marks in GRE?

Hello
My son got 298 marks in GRE
please tell me there is any chance to
get the seat in good university for ms in USA.
Thanks and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for the admission in MS at USA? Cost of MS program in USA?
  2. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  3. What are my chances to get admission in decent USA university after completing B.Tech in EEE with 60%? What will be a good GRE score?
  4. Can I get admission in M.Tech in India on the basis of my GRE score?
  5. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Are Both GRE and TOEFL score required for admission in MS program in USA?
  7. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  8. How to do MS in USA? How much do I need to GRE?
  9. How to take admission in USA university?
  10. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
  11. Universities offering MS in Biotechnology in USA?
  12. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  13. Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  14. Can I get admission in USA university to do Ph.D microbiology without GRE
  15. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  16. Best universities for Electronics and Communication for MS in USA? How much score do we need in GRE?
  17. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  18. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
6th November 2014, 01:05 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any good university of USA for MS program if scored 298 marks in GRE?

Scoring 298 marks in GRE is good. But, with this marks you can get into average Colleges in USA. GRE is based on Aptitude and English and many of them score more marks in it.

So, Colleges in USA also look for candidates with good score in GRE. 298 is not at all good score, but if you score around 320 marks or more, you can get in to the best colleges in entire USA.

Colleges in USA for your GRE Score:

University of Louisville
Texas A & M University
Montana State University
Southern Illinois University
Florida International University
Western Kentucky University

For more information on Universities in USA based on GRE, click HERE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?