4th May 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BIM, Trichy with 46 percentile in CAT?

Hello,
I have got 46 percentile in CAT. I would like to know that can I get admission in BIM, Trichy? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BIM, Trichy with 46 percentile in CAT?
  2. Score required in CAT 2015 for SC candidate to get admission in BIM Trichy or NIT Trichy?
  3. What is the required percentile in CAT to get admission in NIT Trichy in DOMS? I have scored 78 percentile in CAT
  4. Admission in Institutes in Trichy, Chennai or Coimbatore after 48.10 MAT percentile in 2010?
  5. List of colleges providing B.Com course? Last year cutoffs?
  6. Whether 78.22 percentile in CAT is sufficient for B.Com candidate?
  7. Colleges Eastern zone in budget of 6 lakhs with 75 percentile in CAT? Can I get admission in ISM or XISS?
  8. Is there any chance to get admission in any IIM after scoring 71 percentile in CAT?
  9. MBA colleges offering admission with 84.3 percentile in CAT after BE?
  10. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  11. Cutoff marks for CAT and XAT to apply for BIM, LIBA and Poundy university?
  12. B-Schools after 17 percentile in CAT?
  13. Can I get admission in any college after scoring 52 percentile in CAT
  14. List of colleges that would accept 70 percentile in CAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best B Schools in India after scoring 74.6 percentile in XAT? What would be its fee structure and when will be the course starting?
  16. Any chance to get a call from IIM after scoring 68% in 10th, 69.8% in B.Tech?
  17. Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM) MBA Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Is it tough to prepare and qualify in CAT? Cutoff percentile required to get admission in IIM? -- [New]
8th May 2016, 09:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BIM, Trichy with 46 percentile in CAT?

It will be difficult to get admission with this score in the said institute. You have to perform a little better next time if you wish to get admission in your choice of college or institute.

With this score you will get admission in a low ranked college which will not help you to get a decent package after completion.
26th May 2016, 05:25 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BIM, Trichy with 46 percentile in CAT?

The percentile is too low to comment upon, but the actual thing is, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?