4th May 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to reapply in M.Com 1st year through correspondence for SC female student?

Hi,
My name is Rupali, I was fail in M.Com 1st year and I belongs to SC category. Now, I want to take admission in M.Com 1st year again in correspondence mode. What documents are require for taking admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of B.Com prospectus for correspondence students? Fees of 1st year for correspondence student?
  2. Documents required to start transfer within 1st year of B.Com at Pune university?
  3. Being a 2nd year UG student, can I apply for MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in 1st year? Documents required for application?
  4. How to apply for M.Com? What are the documents required?
  5. Can I reapply for Cental Scholarship renewal if didn't received it yet?
  6. Criteria and formalities required to pursue B.Ed through correspondence from DU? Documents required to be submitted?
  7. Documents required to submit for attending Persistent Systems Pool Campus Drive for B.Tech(CSE) last year student? Tips for preparation?
  8. Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required?
  9. When are the exams of M.Com correspondence 1st semester?
  10. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
  11. Courses which can be done along with M.Com? Entrance exams after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for scholarship which should have applied in 1st year?
  13. Documents required to apply for Student Visa to study in USA for EEE student?
  14. What does Internship meant for? Procedure and documents required to apply for Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. Documents required at the time of PG courses? What if I get my documents a bit late?
  16. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  17. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  18. How may I do Tally? I'm doing B.Com(hons) 1st year through correspondence
8th May 2016, 09:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to reapply in M.Com 1st year through correspondence for SC female student?

You can contact the university and apply for the first year admission again. You can get the application form from the regional center of the said university. You don't need any documents as you have been admitted already.

All you have to do is fill the application form and again sit for 1st year examination with better preparation.
26th May 2016, 05:24 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Documents required to reapply in M.Com 1st year through correspondence for SC female student?

The documents required are as follows :

* The BCom degree.
* The mark sheets of 10th and 12th.
* Caste certificate (since it is applicable in your case)
* Character certificate
* Transfer certificate from the BCom institute.
* Gap certificate (As the fail year would be considered as a gap)

NOTE : These are just basic documents, the college may ask for any other documents too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?