9th June 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Colleges Eastern zone in budget of 6 lakhs with 75 percentile in CAT? Can I get admission in ISM or XISS?

Hey! I have got 75 percentile in CAT. Can you please tell me that which eastern zone colleges can i get with fees around 6 lakhs?
And also if you can help me then, at what CAT percentile does ISM, Dhanbad shortlists its MBA candidates? And can i gat admission in HR in XISS, Ranchi with 75 percentile in CAT?
NISHA NUPUR, Dhanbad.

23rd September 2016, 11:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges Eastern zone in budget of 6 lakhs with 75 percentile in CAT? Can I get admission in ISM or XISS?

It will be difficult to get admission in institutes like ISM and XISS with a score of 75 percentile in CAT. You have chance of admission only in low ranked private management colleges.

There are many private colleges offering MBA under 6 lakhs on the basis of your score. You just have to apply and attend the interview for admission. Take your decision only after visiting the college campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?