23rd December 2015, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.Com in Bangalore University being a graduate with a KT?

Hi Sir,
I had one KT in in 2nd semester B.Com but I have cleared fifth & sixth semester properly and being a graduate. I want to pursue for further studies M.Com. Can I get admission for M.Com in Bangalore University?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  2. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  3. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  4. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  5. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Economics) in Bangalore University if secured 49% in Graduation?
  6. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  7. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  8. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  9. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  10. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  11. Detailed syllabus of M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Bangalore University for Zoology graduate?
  12. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  13. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  14. Procedure of correspondence course in B.A. from Mysore?
  15. Is it difficult to study BCA from Open University in Bangalore for B.A. graduate?
  16. How to take admission for external M.Com from Mumbai University
  17. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Bangalore University?
5th March 2018, 04:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Com in Bangalore University being a graduate with a KT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I had one KT in in 2nd semester B.Com but I have cleared fifth & sixth semester properly and being a graduate. I want to pursue for further studies M.Com. Can I get admission for M.Com in Bangalore University?

Candidates who have passed the three year BCom / BBM degree from any recognized university with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate in Commerce subjects (45% marks for SC/ST candidates) in all examinations of the BCom / BBM are eligible to apply for the MCom course in Bangalore University. Therefore, if you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to study MCom course in Bangalore University. You can find the details in the Bangalore University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?