15th April 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to study BCA from Open University in Bangalore for B.A. graduate?

Hi,
I want to do BCA from Open University in Bangalore.
I have completed B.A. My question is that is
there any difficulty to do BCA with background of B.A.?
Kindly guide me in this regard.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer C-DAC Training in Bangalore for BCA graduate
  2. Procedure of correspondence course in B.A. from Mysore?
  3. Names of the institutes which are NCTE recognized?
  4. Can I do higher studies along with defence service?
  5. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  6. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
  7. Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?
  8. How to study MCA PG in regular college after studying BCA in open university
  9. How to study BCA through distance education? Which university is the best between Annamalai or Indora Gandhi National Open University
  10. Colleges or universities offering correspondence degree?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  12. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  13. Detailed syllabus of M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Bangalore University for Zoology graduate?
  14. For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? I am working women and have no experience in teaching
  16. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  17. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after finishing BCA in Bangalore University with 60%
  18. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate Commerce (Paper 18) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
19th April 2015, 09:22 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it difficult to study BCA from Open University in Bangalore for B.A. graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to do BCA from Open University in Bangalore.
I have completed B.A. My question is that is
there any difficulty to do BCA with background of B.A.?
Kindly guide me in this regard.
Yes, obviously it is difficult to study BCA for those candidates who are belong from arts stream. The candidates must have good knowledge in Mathematics and Computer Science subject to get admission in BCA. Most of the colleges give first preference to the candidate who have studied Mathematics subject at 12th standard level. Even if you get BCA admission, you may definitely struggle in the Written and Practical examination as well. Doing BCA is nothing but wasting your time and money. If you want to develop your career growth and want to get a good job, then it's better that you can apply for Master Degree courses like, M. Com, M.A, MBA after completing B.A.
11th May 2018, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it difficult to study BCA from Open University in Bangalore for B.A. graduate?

I have 12th open university marks card i want to join BCA degree its gd or bad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?