22nd April 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in University of Delhi if secured 48% in B.Sc?

Sir
I have scored 48% in B.Sc Chemistry.
I have applied for entrance exam of M.Sc Chemistry
in University of Delhi. Kindly tell me I can get admission
if I clear the entrance exam because I got only 48%?
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in Delhi University, P0sis of the marks in BSc after securing 80% marks upto 3rd semester?
  3. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  4. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
  5. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in University of Delhi if secured 48% in B.Sc? -- [New]
  6. In which college of Delhi University I will get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) if secured 91.66% in 12th PCM?
  7. Can I study Master degree in Library Science in Kurukshetra University, Delhi University or Punjab University if secured 45% in Graduation?
  8. What do I need to get admission in BSc in Delhi University?
  9. Got less than 50% in graduation : Can I get admission to MSc Physics course? Which are the universities and what is the criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?
  11. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  12. Minimum cutoff marks for admission in BSc Physics in Delhi University?
  13. Admission in Delhi University through Management Quota for a candidate who has secured 82.8% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  15. Is it possible to take admission in DU in BSc Honors after taking admission in Delhi University?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  18. Minimum cutoff marks needed for admission for BSc Physics in Delhi University?
26th April 2015, 06:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in University of Delhi if secured 48% in B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I have scored 48% in B.Sc Chemistry.
I have applied for entrance exam of M.Sc Chemistry
in University of Delhi. Kindly tell me I can get admission
if I clear the entrance exam because I got only 48%?
Thank you in advance.
No, you are not eligible for admission in Delhi University in M.Sc(Chemistry).

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Chemistry or its equivalent with above 70% from a recognized university are eligible for admission in Delhi University in M.Sc(Chemistry).

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?