22nd July 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?

hello!
i am a student of bsc.(final,non-med,krushetra university) . i have secured 80%marks(aggregate) upto my 3rd semester. i want to do m.sc. cemistry. am i able to get admission in delhi university,punjab university or krukshetra university on the basis of my marks obtained in graduation. plz... do reply my i.d. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  2. Can I study Master degree in Library Science in Kurukshetra University, Delhi University or Punjab University if secured 45% in Graduation?
  3. Can I do B.Ed after doing B.Com?
  4. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  5. Educational qualification for applying in M.Tech Engineering?
  6. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University? -- [New]
  8. B.Sc(Pass Course) holder can do Master degree in Physics?
  9. Can I study M.Sc(Nursing) after completing B.Sc(Biology)?
  10. Procedure ot get admission on the basis of marks obtained in CBSE board in DU?
  11. Eligibility to study PGDHRM for Diploma holder in EEE?
  12. Is it possible to do M.A in Anthropology after completion of BA Psychology?
  13. How can I be able to do MSc? What is the eligibility for MSc?
  14. Can I do MSc in physics after doing M.A in English
  15. Can I get admission on the basis of B.Tech in Punjab University after scoring 11581?
  16. Qualification needed for Post Graduate Diploma courses?
  17. Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do LLB through correspondence from Kurukshetra? I am a graduate from Punjab University with 51% marks
17th October 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?

Is it possible to take addmission in m.sc chemistry in panjab university chandigarh on the basis of marks in graduation?please reply......
17th October 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?

Is it possible to get admission in M.Sc.chemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh on the basis of marks in graduation ?
14th August 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admision in m.sc chemistry in pu on the basis of b.sc with bndtany,chemistry and geography combination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?