22nd January 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?

Hiii.
i have done my B.A. from delhi university.
i got the marks only 41% now i m looking for the b.ed.
m i able to take the admission?
if yes so in which university

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  2. Any possibility to get admission in any university for MS or M.Pharmacy after scoring 78% and 840 GRE score?
  3. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure?
  4. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  5. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  6. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  7. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  8. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  9. Can I do post graduation through distance education after graduation with PCBZ?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
  11. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics?
  12. What to do after B.Com for MBA?
  13. List of recognized universities available for B.Ed? I'm from Hyderabad(AP)
  14. Duration of B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to opt for BSc economics after scoring 94% marks in my boards
  16. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  17. How to do MS in electrical engineering or VLSI? Will I get admission in top universities?
  18. How may I seek admission in top universities for MS after passing B.Tech with 63% marks?
24th January 2015, 12:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hiii.
i have done my B.A. from delhi university.
i got the marks only 41% now i m looking for the b.ed.
m i able to take the admission?
if yes so in which university
Graduates with 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for B.Ed course. Some privates may accept Graduation with 40% of marks so you can apply for B.Ed in such colleges.

Eligibility Criteria:
Applicant must have passed the Undergraduate examination in Arts/Science/Commerce/ Fine Arts/Music or any other school based subject.

Age Limit:
Applicants age should not more than 28 years.
28th December 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?

I have git 41% in b.com and i want to do b.ed if i will do b.ed from private Institute so can this valueable or after this can i apply for govt. Job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?