7th May 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

How to study medical course in private college in India?

please inform me about the expenses of studying medical courses in private colleges in india?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a seat in a private medical college in India? What is the procedure?
  2. List of government colleges offering MD in Homeopathy?
  3. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  4. Private medical college in india and their fees structure -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  6. Which are the top private medical colleges in India?
  7. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges?
  8. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  9. List of private medical colleges which having fee structure around 20-22 lac for MBBS course in North India?
  10. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  11. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  12. What is the qualification needed to do medical in India? I have finished O Level
  13. List of free government or private CBSE schools for class 11 Medical stream? -- [New]
  14. How much does it cost to study MBBS course in Pune in Private Medical College?
  15. Advantages and disadvantages of getting a medical seat in a Government college?
  16. What courses can I do to become a doctor after completing 12th with Science?
  17. Can I study in medical college in India for MBBS course if I am a Bangladeshi Foreign student?
  18. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
31st March 2017, 07:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study medical course in private college in India?

The admission in all the private or public colleges in medical courses will now be through entrance examination.

Candidates who are interested in getting admission in MBBS, BDS etc have to qualify in NEET ( National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ) whereas for other courses such as BAMS, BHMS candidates have to qualify in examination conducted by respective universities and colleges.

For more information about NEET examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?