7th June 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in government sector after PGDRD from IGNOU?

I have completed my PGDRD from IGNOU. l want to get a job in government sector. Is this possible, if yes, then which post would be recommended to me. Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in government sector after passing BCA and MCA from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a job after completing BCA from IGNOU? I want to do a government job like Police, Banking Sector, Municipal Corporation sector
  3. Can I get a government job in IGNOU MSW? Where are the vacancies declared in government sector?
  4. Is IGNOU education valid for getting a government job?
  5. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  6. Job opportunities in Government Sector for M.Com postgraduate of IGNOU?
  7. Where can I get the job in government sector after clearing MTM course from IGNOU?
  8. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed BCA from IGNOU?
  9. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  10. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%
  11. Which is the best B.Tech option for government job promotion?
  12. Job opportunities in Government Sector for BSW candidate of IGNOU?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  14. How to get a job in government sector after doing BCA from IGNOUR and B.Com from HNB university?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  16. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  17. Is BCA from IGNOU valuable in terms of government jobs?
  18. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
7th June 2017, 08:53 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get job in government sector after PGDRD from IGNOU?

Those candidates who have completed his/her graduation from a recognized university are eligible to write various governments exams. You have completed PGDRD from IGNOU you can apply for the post of sugar analyst, marketing and sales manager for fruits and vegetables, territory in-charge, research head, agronomist, area executive, etc. You need to check employment newspaper on a regular basis for the vacancies of the above mentioned posts and exams.
8th June 2017, 02:28 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Since IGNOU is approved by AICTE, UGC, AIU, UNESCO, so its degree is equally valuable to the degree from other recognized boards.
Hence you can get job in government sector after PGDRD(Post graduation diploma in Rural Department) from IGNOU.
There are so many jobs available for a graduate in government sectors.
Being a graduate you can apply for UPSC, SSC, Railways recruitment board, Banks clerk, NICL, etc.
8th June 2017, 11:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the government jobs in India ask for just graduation and PG level diploma doesn't have much value. Only masters degree can be useful, if you are looking for a lecturer job.

Hence, PGDRD related government jobs are not much. You can apply on the basis of graduation for government job exams in India.
9th June 2017, 09:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my PGDRD from IGNOU. l want to get a job in government sector. Is this possible, if yes, then which post would be recommended to me. Please tell me.
Yes, you can get jobs in government sector after completion of PGDRD course from IGNOU.

Because IGNOU is recognized by UGC.

You can apply for below given exams,

CSAT

Staff Selection Commission

Banking Sector

Public Service Commission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?