10th August 2015, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector for M.Com postgraduate of IGNOU?

Sir,
I have completed my M.Com from IGNOU. Is this eligible to apply for Government jobs or not? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Com postgraduate?
  2. Job opportunities related to Laboratories in Government Sector for M.Sc(Microbiology) postgraduate?
  3. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed BCA from IGNOU?
  4. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com?
  5. Can I get a job in government sector after passing BCA and MCA from IGNOU?
  6. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Com(Taxation) postgraduate?
  7. How to get a job after completing BCA from IGNOU? I want to do a government job like Police, Banking Sector, Municipal Corporation sector
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  9. Can I get a government job in IGNOU MSW? Where are the vacancies declared in government sector?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  11. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector?
  12. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  13. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  14. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  15. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  16. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  17. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the job opportunities of MHRM in government sector?
12th August 2015, 05:37 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for M.Com postgraduate of IGNOU?

IGNOU stands for the Indira Gandhi National Open University. It is recognized and approved for distance courses by Distance Education council so the degree obtained from this university is valid for getting government jobs and you can apply for exams on the basis of IGNOU degree.

So, after master's degree in commerce, you can apply for the National Eligibility test or State Eligibility test for becoming lecturer in government colleges. For this you must have secured minimum of 55% marks in master's degree.

There are several other examinations for which you can apply like UPSC entrance exams like Civil Services, Forest services etc. You can also appear for banking entrance exams, SSC CGL exam etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?