5th February 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get lecturer job in private or government college after MA economics in distance mode?

Hi, I have completed B.A economics (pass), completed M.A economics in distance mode but my academic record is not good (10th, +2). Can I select as a lecturer in any private/government college?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for lecturer in government aided college in Tamilnadu? I am having Ph.D in Economics
  3. Am I eligible for lecturer post in government aided colleges of Tamilnadu after completing MBA through distance mode?
  4. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges?
  5. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  6. Am I eligible to get lecturer job in private or government college after completion of M.Com and after clearing the NET exam?
  7. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  8. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  9. Whether doing B.Ed via distance mode from MATS University, Raipur is worth or not?
  10. How to become a lecturer in engineering college after scoring 65% in distance mode?
  11. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  12. Which universities are the best for government job in distance mode?
  13. What to do next after completion of my masters in accountancy?
  14. How to get a government job in Bikaner after passing MCA and doing lecturer job in private college?
  15. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  16. Can I pursue Ph.D course in English without leaving my Job as Lecturer in Engineering College?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  18. How can I become a lecturer in a government or private engineering college?
5th February 2018, 09:43 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get lecturer job in private or government college after MA economics in distance mode?

To become a lecturer in a college, one must have completed Masters course in a particular subject from a recognised University and after that a candidate must have qualified UGC NET examination.
Without getting qualified in UGC NET, one cannot apply for lecturership.
6th February 2018, 09:23 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get lecturer job in private or government college after MA economics in distance mode?

To become a lecturer, you have to complete your master's degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university and SC/ST candidates have to score minimum 50% marks. As you have completed MA economics in distance mode, so you are eligible to appear for UGC NET examination. But, you will be eligible only if you have cleared your post graduation from a recognized distance education institute. After clearing UGC NET, you have to complete PhD in order to become a lecturer in colleges.
6th February 2018, 04:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot become a Lecturer after the completion of MA in Economics as you are not eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their Ph.D course in the relevant field from a recognized University can apply for the post of Lecturer in a Government and Private College.
Now, to pursue Ph.D course, you must have to qualify in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?