17th April 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MTech(Extractive Metallurgy) in NIT-Warangal?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do MTech now in the specialization of Extractive Metallurgy. want to do this MTech course from NIT-Warangal. So, I would like to know that I can get scholarship in this institute for doing this MTech course?

22nd April 2019, 04:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MTech(Extractive Metallurgy) in NIT-Warangal?

If you can get admission through GATE scorecard then surely you will be eligible for stipend or scholarship during your M.Tech at NIT Warangal. The scholarship is given by AICTE to M.Tech students who have a valid GATE scorecard for the duration of 2 years of the course.

Just make sure you have qualify GATE and get admission at the institute before applying for the scholarship.
22nd April 2019, 11:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MTech(Extractive Metallurgy) in NIT-Warangal?

NIT Warangal offers a scholarship to meritorious students who perform well in academic sessions. Lakshya is a scholarship, which is offered by alumni of NIT Warangal to those who are economically weak and cannot afford their education.
23rd April 2019, 12:46 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Can I get scholarship to study MTech(Extractive Metallurgy) in NIT-Warangal?

Yes, you will certainly get Scholarship to pursue M.tech in Extractive Metallurgy from NIT-Warangal.

As per the information available, Ministry of Human Resource development gives scholarships to all GATE qualified who are pursuing M.Tech from MHRD or AICTE recognized Universities.

Contact Address:-
National Institute of Technology,
Warangal - 506004,
TS, INDIA
Phone number:-+91 8702459191
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?