24th December 2011, 08:33 PM
nirmal7007

Information regarding Entrance Exams for MPT of top colleges?

plz.give necessary information regarding mpt entrance exam. of different top colleges .
nirmal

30th March 2012, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Entrance Exams for MPT of top colleges?

i have just completed my bpt n want to join mpt frm govt college in 2012 session so kindly tell about entrance test n application form n espesically of dheli n up so plz do guide me
27th April 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i have just completed my bpt n want to join mpt frm govt college in 2012 session so kindly tell about entrance test n application form n espesically of dheli n up so plz do guide me
28th June 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

which entrance exam is conducted for admission in MPT in India as well as abroad?
28th June 2012, 06:12 PM
Paras Gopani

hey,
For MPT,,there is an exam named IPU CET for Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test,,,one of the leading university in India,

IndraprasthaUniversity Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is an entrance exam conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to take admission into Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) program.

IPU CET 2012 Eligibility Criteria
Pass in Bachelor of Physiotherapy program (BPT) of 4 and ½ year duration (including internship) with 50% of marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Or
Pass in Bachelor of Physiotherapy / B.Sc (Physiotherapy) 0f 3 and ½ years duration (Including internship) with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
Application Procedure for IPU CET 2012
For details and information about application procedure, please visit official website.
IPU CET 2012 Paper Pattern
For details and information about the paper pattern, please visit official website.
Important Dates
The IPU CET MPT entrance exam will be conducted on Sunday, May 13, 2012.

with best regards
Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?