17th April 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Extractive Metallurgy) in NIT-Warangal?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech(Extractive Metallurgy) from NIT-Warangal. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

22nd April 2019, 10:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Extractive Metallurgy) in NIT-Warangal?

The Entrance exam available to study MTech in Extractive Metallurgy at NIT-Warangal is purely based on GATE score.

GATE - The Gratitude Aptitude test in Engineering

I am giving you the website link of this entrance exam for your reference. It is www.gate.iitm.ac.in/
22nd April 2019, 11:47 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Extractive Metallurgy) in NIT-Warangal?

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Extractive Metallurgy) in NIT-Warangal?

The entrance examination available to study M.Tech in Extractive Metallurgy in NIT-Warangal is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

Once you get the valid gate score then you can attend the counselling and can fill your choices. If there are seats vacant in NIT-Warangal for M.tech in Extractive Metallurgy then you will get the college.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for M.Tech in Extractive Metallurgy in NIT-Warangal is B. E. or B. Tech. in Mechanical or Metallurgical or Materials Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

You an visit the website www.nitw.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?