23rd May 2022, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I give or write UPSC civil service exams after completing my pgdm?

Can I give or write UPSC civil service exams after completing my pgdm?

25th May 2022, 06:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give or write UPSC civil service exams after completing my pgdm?

PGDM is Post Graduate Diploma in Management. The common eligibility to pursue the course is bachelor degree.

So, you are eligible to apply for the Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC. The examination is conducted every year. The eligibility to apply for the course is bachelor degree in any discipline.

Entrance examination is conducted in three stages. For detail information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
27th May 2022, 04:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give or write UPSC civil service exams after completing my pgdm?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required to apply for the Civil Services examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Candidates can appear in the same examination while pursuing final year of their degree course.

As far as you are concerned about appearing in the Civil Services examination after completing PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) course then I would like to let you know that PGDM course from a recognized university is equivalent to MBA (Master of Business Administration) course i.e; Master degree course and therefore you must have completed a bachelor degree to pursue PGDM course.

So, you can appear in the Civil Services examination if you have completed your graduation degree course before pursuing PGDM course as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For complete details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
29th May 2022, 09:53 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can give or write UPSC Civil Service Examinations after completing your PGDM course. The minimum educational qualification required for the UPSC examination is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. The maximum age limit to apply for the UPSC CSE examination is 32 years for the General category and there would be age relaxation for other categories.

I am also giving you the UPSC website link for your reference that is www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?