6th February 2023, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i join archeologist field after master in botany with CGPA 3.73?

Can i join archeologist field after master in botany with CGPA 3.73?

10th February 2023, 11:25 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join archeologist field after master in botany with CGPA 3.73?

No, you cannot join archaeologist filed after master in botany.

Candidates must have a graduation and post graduation degree in MA, MPhil from a recognised university.
18th February 2023, 11:59 AM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Can i join archeologist field after master in botany with CGPA 3.73?

To transition into a career in archaeology with a Master's degree in botany, you may need to pursue a second Master's degree in archaeology, anthropology, or a related field, or take relevant courses and gain experience through internships or volunteering. Another option is to pursue a Ph.D. in archaeology, which may lead to research or academic positions in the field. Your Master's degree in botany may be useful in interdisciplinary research and in studying plant remains in archaeological contexts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?