13th December 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do after B.Sc (Botany) to join Civil Landscaping field?

Hello Everyone,
I am B.Sc(Botany)student of last semester. I am interest in Civil Landscaping field. So which course to do after B.Sc(Botany) for joining that?

22nd February 2016, 09:22 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to do after B.Sc (Botany) to join Civil Landscaping field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am B.Sc(Botany)student of last semester. I am interest in Civil Landscaping field. So which course to do after B.Sc(Botany) for joining that?
Since, you have completed Graduation in Botany specialization so it is not possible for you to make your career in the Civil Landscaping field. However, you can apply for the Master degree which is related the Botany. You can pursue for the Master degree course such as,

- M.Sc in Botany,
- M.Sc in Biotechnology,
- M.Sc in Microbiology,
- M.Sc in Food Science etc.

Note: You can study about the Civil Landscaping field in private class as an additional course by utilizing your spare time.
1st October 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to do after B.Sc (Botany) to join Civil Landscaping field?

I want to know after compliting msc in botany. I start garden designing so which course is fruitful for me pls suggest me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?