1st July 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join the research field in abroad after completion of B.Sc honours in Botany?

Sir/Mam, I have completed my B.Sc honours in Botany, now I am doing my msc in plant biotechnology. I am very much interested to join the research field in abroad. So, please tell me in details that what should I exactly opt? for to achieve my goal.

7th July 2017, 12:04 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join the research field in abroad after completion of B.Sc honours in Botany?

It is very glad to hear that you want to pursue your higher studies in abroad after the completion of your Masters degree course.
In order to pursue Doctoral course after the completion of Masters degree course, you must have to appear and qualify in the entrance examinations like TOEFL, IELTS, GRE etc. After qualifying in the examinations, you must have to apply online in any Universities to get admission there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?