25th October 2021, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MBBS after master degree of medical laboratory science?

I am now final year master degree student of clinical laboratory science.After this ,can I join MBBS to be a doctor ?If I can,at least how many years I should study with affordable price and which universities?

26th October 2021, 04:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join MBBS after master degree of medical laboratory science?

°°° The minimum educational qualification required to pursue MBBS course is that the candidate should have completed 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognised board and the candidate has to appear in the National Eligibility cum Entrance test that is conducted by Medical Council of India every year.
Candidates must have completed 17 years as on December 31st of the year of admission.

The decision on the upper age limit is pending so all candidates are provisionally eligible to apply for NEET exam.

The class 12 percentage required for this exam is separate for each category and can be listed as under.

UR - 50%

OBC/SC/ST - 40%

PWD - 45%

°°° There are no restrictions on the maximum NEET attempt limit.

°°° Hence, you are eligible after completing masters degree in medical laboratory science because there is no upper is limit decided yet.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://neet.nta.nic.in
26th October 2021, 10:10 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join MBBS after master degree of medical laboratory science?

Yes. After completing master's degree in medical laboratory science, You can pursue MBBS degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?