27th October 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.Sc neuroscience having B.Sc biology degree?

l am pursuing B.Sc. (Biology, zoology, Chemistry). Can I get admission in M.Sc. Neuroscience. What is the scope of M.Sc. Neuroscience after B.Sc?

28th October 2016, 01:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Sc neuroscience having B.Sc biology degree?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in M.Sc(Neuroscience) after having completed your graduation in B.Sc(biology) course. You will therefore not be able to get admission in the above mentioned course you wish to opt for with your degree.
28th October 2016, 01:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Sc neuroscience having B.Sc biology degree?

Candidate who is seeking to pursue M.Sc in Neuroscience, from any of the recognized Institution, must have completed the Bachelors Degree program in Biology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Neurobiology/ Neuroscience/ Zoology along with Chemistry. In addition veterinary science, MBBS and B.Tech in Biotechnology graduates are also eligible. Candidate must score a minimum of 50% aggregate in the qualifying examination. The duration of the program is two years and comprises of two semesters.
The Jiwaji University offers M.Sc in Neuroscience and for detail information one may refer to the official website.
Hence you are eligible to pursue this course after BSc also but you have to qualify the entrance exam. As there are only less universities in our country India which provide the score so you have to work hard in order to crack this entrance exam.
28th October 2016, 11:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that you can get admission in M.Sc Neuroscience after the completion of B.Sc Biology.
Candidates those who have competed their B.Sc in Chemistry/Biology/Botany etc. from a recognised University can take admission to study M.Sc in Neuroscience.
29th October 2016, 12:46 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
l am pursuing B.Sc. (Biology, zoology, Chemistry). Can I get admission in M.Sc. Neuroscience. What is the scope of M.Sc. Neuroscience after B.Sc?
Yes, of course you are eligible for M.Sc in Neuroscience after completing B.Sc course. Those who have studied Zoology and Chemistry subject at Graduation are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Neuroscience course. The admission to the course is based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
15th May 2018, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I opt for MSc Neuroscience after BSc Chemistry?What are the advantages of studying neuroscience?Is there an entrance exam for tbe admission?If yes,how should I prepare for it?
7th June 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Right now I'm doing my graduation in b.sc (hons.) nursing so am I eligible for doing M.Sc in neuroscience??
20th May 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can i take msc. Neuroscience after Completing bsc life sciences from Delhi university?
9th September 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i do msc in neuroscience after bsc in nursing
22nd October 2019, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I eligible to pursue msc in Neuroscience after completion of my agbsc???
4th August 2020, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc in chemistry hons can I eligible for the msc in Neuroscience??
7th September 2021, 09:59 PM
Minal F

Yes, Ofcourse you will get a admission in M.Sc neuroscience having completed B.Sc or bachelor's degree in biology/Biotechnology/biochemistry/neurobiology and neuroscience or MBBS with minimum 50%marks from a recogniszed university.
26th October 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc neuroscience after completing bpharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?