24th April 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Universities in India for Master degree in Medical Laboratory Technology?

Respected Sir,
I am pursued Bsc.in Medical Laboratory Technology in 2008.Please give details information about the universities in India where I learn the Master Degree.

28th April 2014, 08:09 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Universities in India for Master degree in Medical Laboratory Technology?

You have complete your bachelor degree in medical laboratory technology and you want to know in which university you can do your master degree. Now I am giving you the list of university in INDIA in which they offers your bachelor degree subjects like medical laboratory technology the university are given below

Bananas university
Gujarat university
Indira Gandhi university
JN university
National institute of technology
Utkal university
Barbarian university
North odisha university
Lalbagh university of technology
Hindustan university of technology
Khallikote university
Rajgangpur university
Gangadhar nehru university
Or many more university in which they offers the medical laboratory technology subjects as the degree of master degree and the degree of bachelor degree. But it is a very top level course so for this course you have to pass entrance examination for the getting seat in the following university so be prepared well the subjects is the basic of there your bachelor degree for your preparation you have to prepared on the basis of your bachelor degree so be prepared well a suitable future is waiting for you and your family. You can also get admission in India or outside of the India so that you will studied abroad so be prepared well.
15th September 2017, 10:41 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Universities in India for Master degree in Medical Laboratory Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am pursued Bsc.in Medical Laboratory Technology in 2008.Please give details information about the universities in India where I learn the Master Degree.

If you want to do masters in medical laboratory technology after having B.SC in MLT, then you can apply for below mentioned University offer Masters in MLT:-

List of Universities Offer Masters in Medical Laboratory Technology:-

1). Gujarat University.

2). Banaras Hindu University.

3). Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi

4). Utkal University.

5). National Institute of Technology.

6). Hindustant University of Technology.

7). NIMS University.

8). Maharshi Dayanand University.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for masters in MLT is B.SC in MLT, Nursing, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Zoology from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of masters degree in medical laboratory technology is 2 years.

>> After Masters in MLT you can go for job like Lab assistant, Technical officer, Blood bank technician, Drug safety officer etc.
13th July 2019, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am Riaz Bsc.in Medical Laboratory Technology in 2008.Please give details information about the universities in India where I learn the Master Degree.
15th November 2022, 03:19 PM
Mythreyi1990

List of universities

Gujarat university

Indira Ghandi university

NIMS University

Maharshi dianand university

Banaras hindu university

Utkal university

National institute of technology

Hindustan university of technology

Kallikote university....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?