12th December 2016, 04:19 PM
manisha shyam jangir

Can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate?

Respected Sir, I have completed my PG with M.Com and now I want to pursue LLB course. I want to know can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th December 2016, 03:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate?

Yes, definitely you can apply for LLB after completing M.Com. The duration of LLB is 5 years for the candidates who have completed their 12th standard, but for graduate and postgraduate candidates the duration of LLB course will be of 3 years long. Here is the eligibility criteria which you have to fulfill:

> You must be an Indian citizen.

> You should have completed graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university.

> There is no age limit to pursue LLB course.

> Reserved category candidates will get 5% marks relaxation.

With the above eligibility criteria you have to appear for CLAT examination and for that you have to apply online and have to pay minimum amount of application fees.
14th December 2016, 11:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in LLB course after M.com course.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course from any recognised university.

Most of universities conducts entrance examination for admission in course. So, you have to appear and qualify in examination for admission in universities.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

Candidate must have minimum 50% in bachelor degree ( varies with universities ).

There is no age bar to get admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?