24th September 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBBS after B.Sc nursing? Which all universities offer this course?

Sir, I am a final year B.Sc nursing student. I want to know whether I can do MBBS after my B.Sc nursing? If yes, means in India which and all universities offering this course and what is the duration of course? Please answer me on this mail id
[email protected] or [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Courses that I can pursue after BSc Nursing? Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc nursing?
  2. Will I be able to do MBBS after BSc nursing? Is the course available in India? Which universities offer this course?
  3. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc (Nursing)? Is it possible?
  4. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  5. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  6. How can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a student of BSc Nursing
  7. Will I be able to get MBBS after BSc Nursing? Is this course available in India? Which are the universities offering the course?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  9. MBBS can be done after B.Sc Nursing? How many years does it take to complete this course?
  10. Any chance to get admission in MBBS after BSc Nursing? Universities which are offering this in Australia and what will be the duration?
  11. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get? -- [New]
  12. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  13. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I pursue MBBS after completing four years B.Sc Nursing course?
  15. Colleges which offer admission in MBBS to Nursing graduates?
  16. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  17. Can i do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Which universities are offering it?
  18. What should I do after BSc Nursing?
25th September 2016, 11:19 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBBS after B.Sc nursing? Which all universities offer this course?

MBBS is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The duration of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is Five and half years. For MBBS course candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is 50% in 12th class. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years and not be greater than 25 years.

As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to pursue MBBS after B.Sc nursing course. The name of best college for you to pursue MBBS after B.Sc nursing are given below.

1. University College of Medical Sciences

2. Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences

3. Kasturba Medical College

4. Amity University - Noida, Uttar Pradesh

5. Manipal Medical College
25th September 2016, 01:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBBS after B.Sc nursing? Which all universities offer this course?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBBS course after B.Sc nursing course. The course duration will be of five years.

The common eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in MBBS course is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.

Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper in 10+2.

So, you can appear for examination such as AIIMS MBBS, NEET to get admission in MBBS course.
25th September 2016, 04:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after completing B.Sc nursing course you can pursue MBBS in future. The course duration is of five and half years long. In order to pursue MBBS you have to clear the NEET entrance examination. The admission is based on the marks you secure in NEET examination, so you have to prepare well for the examination.

Here are some of the reputed colleges in India which offers MBBS course:

> Stanley Medical College, Chennai.

> All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi.

> Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.

> MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.

> St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.

> JIPMER College, Puducherry.

> Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.

> Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi.

> Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata.

> Kasturba Medical College, Manipal.

> Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.

> Grant Medical College, Mumbai.

> Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi.

> Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi.

> Nil Ratan Sarkar Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, etc.
25th September 2016, 05:42 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery it is five year duration course.

Yes, after completing your B.Sc nursing you can pursue the course. Any candidate passed 10+2 with PCB as main paper are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in MBBS course.

There are many private and government universities in India which offer MBBS course. The admission is offered through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?