27th July 2021, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I study m.com and mba at the same time from different universities?

Can i study m.com and mba at the same time ,in different universities . Like Calicut universities' m.com and madras universities' mba

28th July 2021, 02:14 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I study m.com and mba at the same time from different universities?

Yes you can do Both M.Com and MBA degree together if you will do one degree from regular University and another degree from distance university. You cannot do both degrees together with regular University.
31st July 2021, 01:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study m.com and mba at the same time from different universities?

No, you are not eligible to pursue two courses simultaneously. It is not legal.

You can pursue one at time and so, can either pursue M.Com or MBA course. The admission procedure varies with universities for different course.

For more information about the admission procedure visit the official website of the institutions.
31st July 2021, 01:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do both MCom and MBA at the same time from different and same universities. You can do one from a regular university and another from a distance university. You cannot do both the degree with the regular university at a single time. I would suggest you do MBA through regular mode and MCom from distance mode as MBA is a more professional course than MCom and will provide you ample amount of opportunities after completing.
31st July 2021, 09:46 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can study m.com and mba at the same time from different universities.

You can pursue 2 courses at a time but one course should be through distance mode or another course should be as regular student.

You can get direct admission on the basis of graduation score through college level counseling.

You can secure MBA admission by securing good score in CAT exam.

You can't pursue both course at the same as regular student.
31st July 2021, 10:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the UGC rules, a candidate can pursue two degree in same or different streams at the same time from same university or different university provided one of the degree is pursued in Regular mode while the other in distance or online mode.

So, you can pursue M.Com and MBA degree course at the same time provided you opt for any one of the course in distance mode and other in regular mode as per your liking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?