25th July 2020, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MA(Marine Archaeology) after completing BA(Ancient History Culture and Archaeology)?

I wish to pursue education in Marine Archaeology in Abroad or may be in India. So I wanted to know can I do MA in Marine Archaeology after BA in Ancient History Culture and Archaeology or else I will have to get BSc Degree in Biology for MSc Archaeology?

15th May 2021, 04:44 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MA(Marine Archaeology) after completing BA(Ancient History Culture and Archaeology)?

Yes, You can study MA(Marine Archaeology) after completing BA(Ancient History Culture and Archaeology).

Since you have completed Graduation in History related subject, you are eligible for MA Marine Archaeology.

Your score should be more than 50% to secure admission.

You can get admission on the basis of graduation score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?