5th March 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MFA after completing B.Sc(Animation) course?

Hello friends,
I will complete my B.Sc Animation in this year.
I wish to do MFA.
So, can i apply for this or not?
Please let me know immediately

6th March 2015, 08:46 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study MFA after completing B.Sc(Animation) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends,
I will complete my B.Sc Animation in this year.
I wish to do MFA.
So, can i apply for this or not?
Please let me know immediately
Yes, you are eligible for doing the MFA after completing the B. Sc (Animation).

Master of Fine Arts (MFA) is a three years Master degree which is divided into four semesters. There are so many colleges which offer this course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA;

-> Candidate should complete their Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university which is approved by UGC.

-> Candidate should have at least 50% marks in the qualifying university examination.

-> The admission to the MFA course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

-> Those candidates who are appearing in the final semester of Graduation can also eligible for entering into the entrance exam, but the candidate must submit the certificate at the time of admission.
6th March 2015, 02:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MFA after completing B.Sc(Animation) course?

No, you are not eligible to pursue MFA course being a B.Sc (Animation) Graduate. Because the minimum educational qualification required is Graduation i.e., " Candidates must have passed Bachelor of Fine Arts " degree from a recognized university. Candidates who have passed their "Bachelor Of Fine Arts (BFA)" in the respective branch are eligible to apply for MFA (Master of Fine Arts) course. Since you have passed B.Sc (Animation) which does not come under Fine Arts stream, and hence you are not eligible to pursue MFA course. The duration of Master of Fine Arts course is 2 years and I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue MFA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?