10th July 2016, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure?

Hello sir, I have completed five years Diploma in Fine Art from Manipur University. Now I am serving as an Art Teacher in a Government School. I want to study MFA. Can I study MFA in distance education scheme? Duration of this course and fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Information on doing Masters of Fine Arts (MFA)?
  2. Can I study M.A in fine arts from KSOU through distance learning
  3. Can I do fine arts diploma in distance learning after completing degree in BSc?
  4. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  5. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  6. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  7. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  8. How to do PDH with Visual Arts? I have passed MFA
  9. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  10. Can I do M.A in fine Arts Through distance learning? and age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges providing Master in Fine Arts from distance learning?
  12. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  13. Does University of Pune offer PhD in Fine Arts for MFA postgraduate?
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure of MFA course? Whether Language subject is enlisted in MFA?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Writing(English) in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning? -- [New]
  17. Where to study diploma in electrical engineering in distance learning from West Bengal?
  18. What is the fee structure and different learning centres available in Punjab for doing Ph.D in distance mode?
11th July 2016, 02:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed five years Diploma in Fine Art from Manipur University. Now I am serving as an Art Teacher in a Government School. I want to study MFA. Can I study MFA in distance education scheme? Duration of this course and fee structure?
No, you are not eligible for MFA exam.

Eligibility criteria for MFA exam:-

1. Those candidates who have completed BFA with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for MFA exam.

2. Your age should be above 18 years.

Duration of this course is 2 years. Fees is depends on University, So for fees structure, you should contact to University.
12th July 2016, 12:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can study the MFA through distance education mode in Bodhi College of Fine Arts being a Diploma in Fine Arts holder. The candidates who studied BFA/ BVA/ Diploma in Fine Arts can study the MFA in Bodhi College of Fine Arts. The course duration is two years. The fees details are not available in the websites. So you can contact the institute for more details regarding fees. The website Link is given for your reference.
12th July 2016, 03:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for MFA after completion of your Diploma in Fine Arts as the minimum educational requirement in order to opt for MFA is that the candidate should have completed their BFA from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% in aggregate.

The course duration for MFA is 2 years. Fee structure however varies from Institutes to Institutes and therefore it is not possible to provide you the exact information on it.
12th July 2016, 03:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot study Masters of Fine Arts after the completion of Diploma in Fine Arts. Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for MFA:-

Candidates must have completed their BFA from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least of 50% of marks in Graduation.
Candidates age must be above 18 years.

The duration of the course is of 2 years.
Fee structures are different in different Universities, you need to contact to the respective University for the exact details.
26th November 2021, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my brother has done Diploma in Fine Arts (Applied Arts & Painting) Whether he can join for MFA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?