12th May 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?

Hi There,

Myself Priyanka Rangeen, a B.F.A. graduate from College of Art, New Delhi. Now,I want to pursue Master's degree (M.F.A.) through distance learning. Can you please provide me the details of universities offering the same. Their enrollment procedure & the duration of the course.

Would really appreciate if you can help me on this.

Thanks,
Priyanka Rangeen

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the recognized universities offering M.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  2. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  3. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  5. Procedure to do CS course? Duration of this course? Best Institutions offering this course?
  6. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course?
  7. How may I get the details of UGC recognized universities which offering homeopathy course through distance learning program?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for CS?
  9. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  10. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  11. List of the colleges in Delhi and NCR from various universities? What is the procedure for enrollment?
  12. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  13. Is it better to do MSc Zoology by distance learning? Name of some affiliated universities offering this programme?
  14. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  15. Universities offering Ph.D in Mathematics in Distance Learning?
  16. Information about the universities offering long distance learning programme in Biochemistry?
  17. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Scope of PG diploma in financial management? Names of the universities offering this course through distance learning?
13th May 2015, 01:41 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?

MFA stands for master of fine arts. The duration of the course is two years.

To be applicable for this course, you must hole BFA (bachelor in fine arts) degree from any recognised Indian institution.

Top colleges that offer MFA course are listed here

1. School of Performing and Visual Arts, IGNOU
IGNOU

2. Kalai Kaviri College of Fine Arts
Arts

3. Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University

4.SASTRA university

5.Sikkim manipal university

6.IASE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?