24th April 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Colleges providing Master in Fine Arts from distance learning?

hi
sir or madam
plz help to find out some collage who provide master in fine art from distance learning. i have done my BCA in 2001 now i want to do my master in fine arts so plz let me know can i do or not

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  2. Can I do M.A in fine Arts Through distance learning? and age limit?
  3. Can I do M.A in fine arts through distance learning program? How may I get details for the same? I have done B.Ed and MA degree from JNR Mahavidyalaya
  4. Am I eligible to do MA in Fine Arts in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed M.Sc and B.Ed?
  5. Can I study M.A in fine arts from KSOU through distance learning
  6. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  7. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  9. Can I do fine arts diploma in distance learning after completing degree in BSc?
  10. List of universities in India which are offering Master of Fine Arts course through Distance Education?
  11. Can I do Ph.D in fine arts through distance mode in Punjab?
  12. Details of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering offering Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth UP?
  13. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  14. Master of Fine Arts degree after B.A.?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam with economics
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  17. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  18. List of Universities providing Bachelor degree in fine art paintings (Distance Education)?
11th May 2014, 07:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges providing Master in Fine Arts from distance learning?

You should have some lower level qualification like graduation or diploma in order to pursue post graduation in the field of Fine Arts. Without it, it is not possible to get admission in master course of Fine Arts. After pursuing the lower level qualifications, you can opt for the post graduation from the following institutes.

-Bhartiya Mukt Vidyapeeth, Delhi
-Haryana Institute of Mgmt. & Tech., Faridabad
-Institute of Vedic Astrology - Madhya Pradesh, Indore
-National Institute of Fine Arts (NIFA), Vivek Vihar, Delhi
-Natraj Academy of Fine Art and Animation, Warje, Pune
-Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati
8th August 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges providing Master in Fine Arts from distance learning?

I have passed the greduatation with Art and
Painting,I want to do super degree in Art & Painting through
Distance learning university.Please give me address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?