1st November 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Writing(English) in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning?

I want to study Diploma in Creative Writing(English) in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning. Can I know the fee expenses of this course and duration also?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for CHA entrance exam? I want to do PG diploma in export and import management through Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning
  2. Eligibility, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma(Rubber Technology) in Delhi College of Distance Education?
  3. Requirements to get admission to study distance M.Phil course in Delhi University for English postgraduate of IGNOU? Course duration and fee expenses?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of Disaster Management Diploma course in Symbiosis International University?
  5. Can I do Ph.D from any reputed institute in India? I have done B.Tech+PGDBM(Marketing) from Symbiosis Centre for Distance learning Pune
  6. How should I do Ex MBA from SIBM while working in an MNC with 35 months work experience as a marketing manager?
  7. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  8. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  9. Colleges or universities offering correspondence degree?
  10. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  12. List of colleges offering distance M.Tech Chemical course in India? Admission procedure, fee expenses and date of registration?
  13. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  15. Fee of MBA from symbiosis distance learning?
  16. Total fee structure of MCA course in Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  17. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  18. List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses? -- [New]
2nd November 2016, 06:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Writing(English) in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning?

In order to apply for diploma in creative writing (English) at Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning you should have completed your 12th standard or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in English from a recognized board. Candidates who have completed their graduation with English as their subject with 50% marks from a recognized university are also eligible to apply.

Diploma in Creative Writing (English) has a course duration of one year and is spread into 2 semesters. The total fee expenses of this course at Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning is Rs. 23,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?