13th July 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc(Electronics) after completing BSc(Computer Science)?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc with Computer Science course. I am interested to study Electronics in my MSc. So, can I study MSc with Electronics specialization after completing my BSc with Computer Science?

15th July 2019, 12:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Electronics) after completing BSc(Computer Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc with Computer Science course. I am interested to study Electronics in my MSc. So, can I study MSc with Electronics specialization after completing my BSc with Computer Science?

Yes, you can study MSc (Electronics) course after completion of the BSc (Computer Science) in some colleges / universities. Those students who have passed BSc Degree with Electronics or Physics or Computer Science or Computer Application or BE / BTech in any branch of engineering with at least 50% marks from any recognized university are eligible to study MSc (Electronics) course. Duration of the MSc (Electronics) course is 2 years. You have to clear an entrance examination conducted by the university for the admission to study MSc (Electronics) course.
15th July 2019, 07:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Electronics) after completing BSc(Computer Science)?

No, you can't pursue M.Sc in electronics on the basis of your B.Sc computer science degree. You will need a B.Sc in electronics or similar subject to apply for admission in such courses.

Just make sure you have got the right degree before applying. You can go for MCA or M.Sc computer science based on your qualification.
15th July 2019, 07:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue M.Sc Electronics after completing B.Sc Computer Science.
There is no any restriction in changing stream or subject.
15th July 2019, 09:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in 2 year master in Electronics course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in science from a recognised university with Physics or Electronics or Computer Science.

The minimum required aggregate and admission procedure varies with college and universities.
15th July 2019, 10:06 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed bachelor degree in Physics/Electronics/ Computer Science are eligible to get admission in the two year M.Sc in Electronics course.

The minimum required aggregate and the admission procedure varies with colleges and institutes.

So, visit official website for the detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?