3rd June 2020, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc in Petroleum Geology/Geophysics being a BSc student of Geography with Environmental Management?

Sir, will I be able to do MSc in Petroleum Geology or Petroleum Geophysics course? I am studying BSc major in Geography and minor in Environmental Management? I want to do MSc in any of these specialization. Please let me know if I can.

5th May 2021, 12:13 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc in Petroleum Geology/Geophysics being a BSc student of Geography with Environmental Management?

Yes, You can study MSc in Petroleum Geology/Geophysics being a BSc student of Geography with Environmental Management.

You must have completed your graduation in Petroleum Geology/ Geographic in relevant subjects to be eligible to pursue MSc in Petroleum Geology/ Geographic.

Your graduation is from Geography with Environmental Management subject with is related subject with MSc Petroleum Geology that's why you are eligible for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?