29th May 2018, 08:50 AM
sree@

Eligibility to study MSc(Petroleum Technology) for BSc(Chemistry) student?

Hello friends, I am interested to study MSc in Petroleum Technology. Right now I am studying in BSc Chemistry. So, after completing my BSc course am I eligible to study MSc in this specialization? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MS(Technology Commercialization And Entrepreneurship) in Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute for BTech(CSE) student?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
  4. How to do B.E Metallurgy in distance learning?
  5. Eligibility to study MSc(Petroleum Technology) for BSc(Chemistry) student?
  6. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology student?
  7. Is it necessary to study IT in 12th standard to study further BSc(IT)?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
  10. Eligibility to study Master in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology for BArch student? Requirements to get admission?
  11. Minimum cutoff marks needed for admission for BSc Physics in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCB student?
  13. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  14. Eligibility to study MS(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) in Innopharma College of Applied Sciences for BPharma student?
  15. Eligibility to study BTech(Plastic Technology) in CIPET?
  16. Can I study Gynaecology after B.Sc (CS and Physics)?
  17. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Environmental Technology for 12th Science NIOS student? List of colleges offering admission?
31st May 2018, 12:01 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Petroleum Technology) for BSc(Chemistry) student?

=> M.Sc. Petroleum Technology or Master of Science in Petroleum Technology is a postgraduate Petroleum Engineering course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed B.Sc or equivalent qualification in relevant subject from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for M.Sc. Petroleum Technology is 60%.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to to study M.Sc(Petroleum Technology).
31st May 2018, 10:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Petroleum Technology) for BSc(Chemistry) student?

Eligibility Criteria to pursue M.Sc in Petroleum Technology:

Yes, as far as my best knowledge is concerned you are eligible to pursue this M.Sc in Petroleum Technology course. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required in order to pursue this course.

<> Candidates must have pursued B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) course in concerned or relevant discipline from a recognized university.

<> As you are done with B.Sc in Chemistry course, I can say that you are eligible to pursue this course.

<> The basic qualification required generally varies from college to college. Some of the colleges offer this course based on the marks obtained in entrance examination conducted by that concerned university.

<> The duration of this Master of Science in Petroleum Technology course is 2 years.
17th June 2022, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

what universities are offering master of science in petroleum technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?