6th July 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School for BSc(Environmental Science) student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a BSc(Environmental Science) student and I am interested to study Master in Global Management from West Pomeranian Business School in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School?
  2. Detailed information about Master in Global Management offered in West Pomeranian Business School?
  3. When the admission of Master in Global Management will be available in West Pomeranian Business School?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School?
  5. Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student?
  7. Requirements to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
  8. Admission procedure to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  9. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Data Science of Bologna Business School?
  10. Admission procedure and requirements to study Doctor of Science and Management of School of Business and Management ITB?
  11. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
  12. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details for MBA in Biotechnology?
  14. How to study Master of Science in Global Medicine from USA and UK? What are the requirements, fees and procedure to get admission?
  15. In which foreign university I will take admission to study Master of Global Business? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  16. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  17. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  18. Can I study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School being a BSc(MLT) student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?