29th December 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can my son apply for admission in state agricultural university for masters, if completed B.Sc agriculture from Rai university?

I am residing in Gujarat, my son Shrey Trivedi studying in B.Sc agriculture in private university at Rai university. I have question that after completion of his B.Sc, can he apply for master in state agriculture university?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  2. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  3. Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?
  4. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  5. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship?
  6. Can I apply to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Assam Agricultural University through LEET being a Polytechnic student?
  7. Procedure of admission to B.Sc Agriculture in Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana?
  8. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  9. Possibility to apply in Punjab Agricultural University for PG course in Agriculture after B.Sc Geography?
  10. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  11. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh with 25000 rank in EAMCET?
  12. How can I do M.Sc in Horticulture stream?
  13. Masters (IT) in UK after lower second class in B.Sc IT?
  14. What kind of courses I should choose to have a career in wildlife after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  15. How to study masters degree in Agricultural Science with Scholarship? How can I get a chance to do the course?
  16. How to do M.Sc Agriculture in abroad?
  17. Cheap and best college to join AGBSC course in Telangana?
  18. Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
30th December 2016, 10:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my son apply for admission in state agricultural university for masters, if completed B.Sc agriculture from Rai university?

Yes, definitely your ward can apply for Masters in State Agriculture University after the completion of B.Sc in Agriculture from Rai University.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc in Agriculture from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for Masters degree in the above field from State Agriculture University.
31st December 2016, 12:59 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can my son apply for admission in state agricultural university for masters, if completed B.Sc agriculture from Rai university?

Of course. Your son can take admission in state agriculture university for masters after completing B.Sc from agriculture.But i suggest you to admit your son only in the government agriculture university at the state level because after completing his maters degree with good marks he can easily get government jobs according to his field and it will help him in securing his life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?