22nd February 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Sc Agriculture in abroad?

I completed B.Sc Agriculture at annamalai university I am looking for msc agriculture in abroad. Which country best in agricultural course pls give me information? Is it easy to get the admission or not? Can you please provide me the information which would be required to follow? Thanks.

28th March 2016, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Sc Agriculture in abroad?

Sir I am read in BSC Ag . l want to get admission in MSC Ag . so give me some advice that which type of book I naught for entrance exam.
9th April 2018, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing B. Sc Agriculture at CCSHAU Hisar. I'm looking for M. Sc Agriculture in abroad. Which country is best in agricultural courses plz give me information. Is it easy to get the admission or not? Can you please provide me with the in which would be required to follow.
20th April 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship test conducted to get admission in msc agriculture courses in top universities ?
4th June 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing bsc agriculture degree in centurion university Orissa which is just ugc recognized l'm looking for MSC agriculture in abroad can youadvice me which is the best to pursue my MSC and in which country and what is the entrance test which should be qualified and finally how can I get trained fr that test
3rd September 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Please give me suggestion how to enter in master degree from abroad through govt. scholorship
17th December 2018, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I need to know which Agriculture College is best for postgraduate in europe.what is fees structure..
13th January 2019, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying Bsc(Ag) And I want to become a Agronomist so please give me suggestions....How to prepare well to achieved what I want
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?