20th December 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

CAT or GATE, which is better? Whether MBA is expensive?

hello
i am doing 3rd year btech engineering.now i have a little confusion to prepare gate or cat.i have more interest in cat than gate.but my friends were said that will spend around 15 to 20 lacs for MBA studies..i dont have a money for that...give any idea for me plz

21st December 2014, 02:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CAT or GATE, which is better? Whether MBA is expensive?

If you wish to pursue M.Tech course, then, you need to prepare for GATE examination. If you wish to pursue MBA course, then, you need to prepare for CAT examination. Since, you are interested to pursue MBA course by appearing for CAT examination, don't worry about the money, you can take Education Loan and you can pursue MBA course. If you don't want to take loan, then, it is best to pursue M.Tech course by appearing for GATE examination. By qualifying GATE examination, you can get admission in M.Tech course in top colleges. Many Government and Private companies also recruiting the candidates who have scored good marks in GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?