20th July 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Coaching classes to prepare for GATE(Petroleum Engineering) in Kolkata?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering course and would very much like to give GATE in next year for Petroleum Engineering stream. So, could you please tell me any coaching centre in Kolkata that provides Petroleum engineering stream? I would be very grateful if you could tell me the contact numbers of the centres. Thank you!

22nd July 2016, 12:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Coaching classes to prepare for GATE(Petroleum Engineering) in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering course and would very much like to give GATE in next year for Petroleum Engineering stream. So, could you please tell me any coaching centre in Kolkata that provides Petroleum engineering stream? I would be very grateful if you could tell me the contact numbers of the centres. Thank you!
List of the best coaching center in Kolkata for GATE exam:-

Erudite Educational Center
3B, Camac Street, 2nd Floor
Kolkata

Nivt Novel Institute Of Vocational Training
BG-5, Sector-II, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata-700091, West Bengal

RICE
52, M B Road, Po- Nimta, Belghoria,
Kolkata

MIES
sonatpur station road
Kolkata.

Erudite
BF 206, Sector I, Salt Lake
Kolkata - 700 064
Tel:+(91)-(33) 2337 8859

Triumphant Institute of Management Education. (T.I.M.E.)
11/1 Watkins Lane, Flat No. 106*
Block 'A', Sohandeep Apartment
Howrah-711 101
Tel:+(91)-(33) 3296 8232
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?