21st July 2016, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech course?

Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech course? What is the criteria followed for the same? Can you please provide me the complete information on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon.

Related Questions:
21st July 2016, 09:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech course? What is the criteria followed for the same? Can you please provide me the complete information on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon.
After completion of B.Tech degree, you are not eligible for Masters in fashion designing.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in fashion designing from a recognized university are eligible to get admission in masters degree in fashion designing.

You age should be above 17 years.
22nd July 2016, 02:36 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech course?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for Masters n Fashion Designing course after completion of your B.Tech course as there is no such provision for it.

You should have completed Bachelor in Fashion Designing course from a recognized university in order to be eligible to opt for the course mentioned course.
22nd July 2016, 02:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in master in Fashion Designing course from NIFT and other recognised university.

To get admission candidate have to appear and qualify in examination conducted by NIFT or the respective university. The eligibilty to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

There is no age limit to appear for master degree course. So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for the recruitment in job. For more information about examination visit at www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?