11th October 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering M.Sc Neuroscience and their entrance exams?

I m doing bsc in zoology, i m interested to do masters degree in neuroscience.,.can any one guide me about its entrance exam and coleges offering it

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Sc Neuroscience and their entrance exams? -- [New]
  2. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience?
  3. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  4. Entrance exam for M.Sc Neuroscience?
  5. Question paper and syllabus of M.Sc Neuroscience entrance of AMU?
  6. Eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Neuroscience? Scope of Neurology and companies associated with it?
  7. What is the scope of MSc Neuroscience after doing BSc Biotech
  8. Entrance exams for MSc Analytical Forensic Science course? Colleges offering this course in Bangalore and Hyderabad? Job opportunities in this course?
  9. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. University in Kerala offering PhD in Physiology/Neuroscience by research?
  11. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology
  12. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  13. How and when can I apply for M.Sc Neuroscience at Shri Ramachandra University?
  14. Foreign universities which offer the M.Tech Neuroscience?
  15. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  16. After MSc in Neuroscience what are the jobs available? How much is the pay scale?
  17. Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?
  18. Colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course? Which are the entrance exams?
12th October 2014, 04:19 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Sc Neuroscience and their entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m doing bsc in zoology, i m interested to do masters degree in neuroscience.,.can any one guide me about its entrance exam and coleges offering it

M.Sc NEUROSCIENCE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

Students must have passed the bachelor degree science stream with Neuroscience specialization or it's equivalent from reputed institution.

The admission to the M.Sc Neuroscience course is based on the entrance exma score acquired by the candidates.

⇝ For the admission in Postgraduate course in Neuroscience course, the candidates must have pursued the undergraduate course in related specialization.

The entrance exam for M.Sc Neuroscience course will be held during the month of June. The notification regarding M.Sc Neuroscience course will released during the month of April/May.

Colleges Offering M.Sc Neuroscience:-
  • Sri Ramachandra University
  • Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre
  • Nagar Porur, Chennai
  • Jiwaji University,
  • National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
  • Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
6th July 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Sc Neuroscience and their entrance exams?

What are the colleges eligible by government to do M.Sc neuroscience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?