18th April 2018, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering MSc(Rural Health) in Uttar Pradesh?

Hello friends, I am interested to study my MSc from Bhopal. Actually I am studying BSc in Rural Health from Uttar Pradesh but my hometown is Kanpur. Kindly let me know about the colleges in Bhopal where this MSc course in available.

15th May 2018, 07:13 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges offering MSc(Rural Health) in Uttar Pradesh?

If you want to know colleges in Bhopal for Public Health or Rural Health then you can have some good colleges in Bhopal for this course so read the list :

>> Ravindranath Tagore University

>> Indian School of Technology and Management

These two universities/institutes offers this course and if you are living in Bhopal and want to continue your study in Bhopal then you need to visit these institutes for more details about admission dates and batches related institutes and other course details.

Few details may also be collected from official website of these institutes so you may visit and get brochure that will be available online so you have enough time to get information regarding this course.

If you want to study in Kanpur UP in your hometown then you may also get some good colleges in UP for this course because in India education has spread all over the country and almost all types of courses are available in every single state at big and little level so search may help you find the best.
18th May 2018, 04:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering MSc(Rural Health) in Uttar Pradesh?

As far as I come to know that there are no any Colleges offering M.Sc in Rural Health. But you can persue this course from "Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences"
A/P. Loni, Tal. Rahata
Ahmednagar, Maharashtra.

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?